Happy Thanksgiving! From the MFA family to yours, here are 10 things we’re thankful for this season:
1. When the Keurig machine is ready to go when you get into the office.
2. A freshly flipped calendar, free of date changes and marker smudges.
3. Dogs. In. The. Gallery
4. When a piece is exactly a square so you know it’s gonna look good on Insta.
5. When we can solve someone’s problem over the phone.
6. Meeting a new artist that just moved into town and really wants to devote themselves to the Annapolis art’s community.
7. Knowing you don’t have to pack a lunch because of all the leftovers from the reception last night.
8. When children come in and get very excited about a piece. Or very excited about the balloons.
9. More. Dogs. In. The. Gallery.
10. Turning the lights off and feeling like you made the art world better today.