Local food and local art go together to make a community. We want to do something to help our neighborhood restaurants who have been effected by the pandemic.
From now through January 15th, if you bring your receipt from any restaurant in Anne Arundel County, we will take that amount of the bill off the purchase of a piece of art from one of our shows up to 20%. If purchasing a piece of art online, email MFA a copy of your receipt and we’ll reimburse you over PayPal.
We will honor receipts from any restaurant in Anne Arundel County – but we especially encourage you to support those restaurants that have supported MFA in the past. Click any of the logos below to head to our sponsors’ websites. These are the restaurants that have demonstrated support for art and artists Everyone listed does online ordering, pick up, and some do delivery to the Annapolis area. And don’t forget gift cards!
Let’s keep these kitchens open and the staff paid!
And you know there’s gonna be some fine print:
- One receipt can be used for a discount on one piece of art.
- We encourage tipping however tips and tax will not be taken into the total discount of a piece.
- Artists will still retain 70-75% of sales (based on Membership with MFA); the discount will come from MFA’s take of any sale.
- Receipts from an AACO restaurants must be dated between December 16th, 2020 and January 15th, 2021.
- Discount good through January 30, 2021.